Would you prefer to buy more competitive Porsche Boxster insurance in Las Vegas? Buying lower-cost Las Vegas Porsche Boxster insurance quotes over the internet may seem to be somewhat intimidating for drivers new to comparing rates on the internet. With so many insurance agents and online companies available, how can anyone even start to compare all the different companies and get the lowest rates?
Unbelievable but true, nearly 70% of drivers renewed their policy with the same company for four years or more, and approximately 40% of consumers have never shopped around. Consumers in Nevada can cut their rates by roughly 35% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they just feel it's too hard to do a rate comparison.
The are a couple different ways of comparing price quotes from lots of Nevada insurance companies. By far the easiest way to lower the rate you pay for Porsche Boxster insurance is to jump online and get quotes. Keep in mind that comparing a wide range of rates increases your odds of finding a lower rate.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer quotes in Nevada. If multiple providers are shown, it's a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Boxster 2-Dr Convertible||$160||$336||$296||$18||$88||$898||$75|
|Boxster S 2-Dr Convertible||$230||$486||$276||$16||$82||$1,090||$91|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Table data does not factor in specific garaging location which can raise or lower rates noticeably.
Auto insurance prices based on gender
The illustration below shows the comparison of Porsche Boxster auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no claims or violations, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied.
Drive responsibly or pay higher rates
The example below shows how violations and accident claims increase Porsche Boxster auto insurance rates for different insured age categories. Data assumes a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Check for these premium slashing discounts
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but you might already qualify for some discounts to cut the cost considerably. Certain reductions will be credited at quote time, but some need to be requested specifically before being credited.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage - Requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the personal injury premium cost.
- Low Mileage Discounts - Driving less could earn cheaper rates.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you can bundle your auto and home insurance with the same company you may save at least 10% off all policies.
- Student Discount for Driver Training - It's a good idea to have your young drivers enroll in driver's education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Renewal Discounts - A few companies give discounts for renewing your policy prior to your current Boxster insurance policy expiring. You may see this discount when you get Las Vegas auto insurance quotes online.
- Theft Prevention Discount - Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems help deter theft and will save you 10% or more on Boxster insurance in Las Vegas.
- Waiver for an Accident - This isn't a discount exactly, but a handful of insurance companies will allow you to have one accident before raising your premiums so long as you are claim-free prior to the accident.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Vehicles that have anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags - Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
- Pay Upfront and Save - By paying your policy upfront instead of making monthly payments you may reduce your total bill.
You can save money using discounts, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So when it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, it's just not the way it works.
Large car insurance companies and a selection of discounts are detailed below.
- Farm Bureau may offer discounts for youthful driver, renewal discount, driver training, safe driver, and multi-vehicle.
- Liberty Mutual includes discounts for new vehicle discount, preferred payment discount, multi-car, exclusive group savings, newly married, and hybrid vehicle.
- State Farm offers discounts for multiple policy, accident-free, good driver, passive restraint, good student, and defensive driving training.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may include discounts for safe vehicle, multiple vehicles, paperless, anti-lock brakes, good student, and paid in full.
- GEICO discounts include seat belt use, air bags, emergency military deployment, defensive driver, anti-theft, five-year accident-free, and membership and employees.
- SAFECO may have discounts that include anti-lock brakes, accident prevention training, bundle discounts, drive less, teen safety rewards, multi-car, and teen safe driver.
Before purchasing a policy, check with each company which discounts they offer. Discounts may not be available in Las Vegas. If you would like to view companies offering car insurance discounts in Nevada, click this link.
Why Your Insurance Rates might be higher
Many things are used when quoting car insurance. A few of the factors are predictable such as your driving history, but others are not as apparent such as your credit history or how financially stable you are.
How much liability coverage - Your policy's liability coverage is the coverage that protects you if you are determined to be liable for physical damage or personal injury to other. Liability insurance provides for a legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability insurance is quite affordable when compared to the cost of physical damage coverage, so do not cut corners here.
Type of car determines base premiums - The performance of the vehicle you are trying to find cheaper insurance for makes a huge difference in your rates. Since the Porsche Boxster is considered a luxury sports car, insuring your vehicle will cost up to twice as much compared to average rates in Las Vegas. Smaller low performance passenger vehicles usually have the lowest premiums, but other factors influence the final cost greatly.
Which gender costs less? - Over the last 30 years, statistics show females are less aggressive when driving. That doesn't necessarily mean that females are better at driving than males. Females and males tend to get into accidents in similar percentages, but men get into accidents with more damage. Men also tend to get ticketed for serious violations like DWI (DUI) or reckless driving.
Higher rates for high stress occupations - Do you work in a high-stress field? Careers like military generals, business owners and medical professionals tend to have the highest rates in part from stressful work requirements and incredibly demanding work hours. Conversely, occupations such as professors, historians and performers receive lower rates.
Driving citations can increase costs - Good drivers pay less for auto insurance compared to drivers with tickets. Even one driving citation can boost insurance rates twenty percent or more. Drivers who have flagrant tickets like hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions may be required to file a proof of financial responsibility form (SR-22) to the state department of motor vehicles in order to legally drive a vehicle.
Can a thief steal your car? - Purchasing a vehicle that has a built-in theft deterrent system can save you some money. Theft deterrent systems like OnStar found on GM vehicles, advanced tracking like LoJack, and vehicle immobilization systems all help prevent your car from being stolen.
Getting married brings a discount - Being married may cut your premiums on your car insurance bill. Having a significant other may mean you are more mature than a single person and insurance companies reward insureds because married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
Porsche Boxster claim probability - Car insurance companies factor in historical loss data to help calculate premium prices. Models that have increased losses will have higher premium rates. The table below illustrates the compiled insurance loss statistics for Porsche Boxster vehicles.
For each insurance policy coverage type, the claim amount for all vehicles, regardless of make, model or trim level, equals 100. Percentage values below 100 suggest a positive loss record, while values that are 100 or greater point to more losses or a tendency for losses to be larger than average.
Porsche Boxster Insurance Loss Statistics
|Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Porsche Boxster Convertible||135||47||121||31|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Local Las Vegas insurance agents and car insurance
Some people just prefer to visit with an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision A nice benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain cheaper rates and still buy from a local agent.
Upon completion of this short form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to insurance agents in Las Vegas that can provide free Las Vegas auto insurance quotes to get your business. You won't even need to search for any insurance agencies because prices are sent immediately to your email address. You'll get the best rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you need to compare prices from a particular provider, just navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right company should include more criteria than just the price. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Las Vegas?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Nevada?
- How long have they been in business?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
Is an exclusive or independent auto insurance agent right for you?
If you prefer to buy car insurance from a local Las Vegas insurance agency, you should know the different types of agencies that you can choose from. Car insurance policy providers are considered either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type can only place business with one company such as State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. These agents are not able to compare rates from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on their products and sales techniques which can be an advantage. Some consumers prefer to purchase coverage from exclusives mostly because of the brand name rather than having the cheapest rates.
Listed below are Las Vegas exclusive agencies who can help you get price quote information.
- Juan Diaz - State Farm Insurance Agent
1718 S Eastern Ave - Las Vegas, NV 89104 - (702) 489-4242 - View Map
- Gary Gibson - State Farm Insurance Agent
Ste B3, 3220 S Durango Dr - Las Vegas, NV 89117 - (702) 901-8787 - View Map
- Tom Ferrier - State Farm Insurance Agent
7528 Westcliff Dr - Las Vegas, NV 89145 - (702) 255-7770 - View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be independent are appointed with more than one company so they have the ability to put coverage through many companies and find the cheapest rate. If they find a lower price, they can switch companies in-house and you don't have to do anything.
If you need lower rates, you will want to check rates from several independent insurance agents to get the best comparison. They often place coverage with smaller regional carriers that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Listed below is a short list of independent agents in Las Vegas willing to provide rate quotes.
- Leavitt Group - Leavitt Insurance Agency
7881 W Charleston Blvd #140 - Las Vegas, NV 89117 - (702) 382-4010 - View Map
- Desert Shores Insurance Services
3211 N Tenaya Way #115 - Las Vegas, NV 89129 - (702) 363-8040 - View Map
- Invest America Insurance LLC
6190 W Charleston Blvd - Las Vegas, NV 89146 - (702) 685-3888 - View Map
Once you have answers to your satisfaction for all questions you ask and a good coverage price, it's possible that you found an auto insurance agent that meets the criteria to adequately provide car insurance. Just understand that you are able to cancel a policy whenever you wish so never assume that you are obligated to any specific company indefinitely.
Find cheaper rates by comparing often
While you're price shopping online, make sure you don't buy poor coverage just to save money. In too many instances, consumers will sacrifice liability coverage limits only to find out that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your objective should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best cost, not the least amount of coverage.
You just learned some good ideas how to find cheaper Porsche Boxster insurance in Las Vegas. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. You may even discover the lowest car insurance rates come from some of the smallest insurance companies.
Lower-priced auto insurance in Las Vegas is available both online and from local insurance agents, so you need to quote Las Vegas auto insurance with both to have the best rate selection. There are still a few companies who may not offer price quotes online and many times these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent agents.
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Nevada Auto Insurance Rates for Uber Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Nevada Auto Insurance Rates for a Ford Fusion? (FAQ)
- How Much is Nevada Auto Insurance for Low Mileage Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Altima in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Seniors in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Henderson, NV? (FAQ)
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)