How long has it been since you shopped around for more competitive car insurance rates in Las Vegas, NV? Las Vegas consumers have lots of choices when looking for affordable Cadillac CTS insurance. They can either waste time driving around trying to get quotes or save time using the internet to compare rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to find car insurance online so you're going to learn the absolute fastest way to get price quotes on a Cadillac and locate the best price possible.
Buying the cheapest car insurance in Las Vegas can be easy if you know a few tricks. If you have insurance now, you will be able to reduce premiums using these techniques. Vehicle owners just have to understand the quickest method to shop for car insurance from many companies at once.
The Cadillac CTS Insurance Premium Equation
When buying insurance it's important to understand a few of the rating criteria that aid in calculating the price you pay for insurance. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that may reward you with lower premium levels. Many different elements are used when you get a price on insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like your driving record, although others are not quite as obvious such as your marital status or your vehicle rating.
- Being married can lower premiums - Having a significant other may cut your premiums on your policy. Marriage is viewed as being less irresponsible and it's proven that married couples file fewer claims.
- Companies want multiple policies - Some insurers will award lower prices to customers who have multiple policies with them in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even if you're getting this discount it's in your best interest to check prices from other companies to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
- Do you work long hours in a demanding employer? - Occupational choices like military generals, air traffic controllers, and medical professionals tend to pay the highest rates due to high stress and lots of time spent at work. Other jobs such as scientists, students and performers generally pay rates lower than average.
- Save money by eliminating extra coverages - There are a ton of add-on coverages that sound like a good idea at the time on your CTS policy. Coverages for replacement cost coverage, accident forgiveness, and motor club memberships may be wasting your money. They may seem good when buying your policy, but if they're wasting money remove them from your policy.
- Increase coverage deductibles and save - Physical damage protection, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, insures against damage to your Cadillac. A few examples of covered claims are collision with another vehicle, collision with an animal, or theft. The deductibles you choose define how much you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if a covered claim is submitted. The more damage repair cost you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the less your insurance will be.
- A coverage lapse can increase prices - Driving your car without having proper coverage is illegal and companies may charge more for letting your insurance expire. Not only will rates go up, the inability to provide proof of insurance may result in a steep fine or even jail time.
- Be proud to be claim-free - Car insurance companies in Nevada give the best rates to drivers who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. If you tend to file frequent claims, you can expect higher premiums or even policy non-renewal. Auto insurance is meant to be used in the event of the large, substantial claims.
- Insurance loss probability for a Cadillac CTS - Insurance companies analyze historical claim data to help determine the rate you pay. Vehicles that the data determines to have higher claim frequency or loss amount will have higher premium rates.
The table below demonstrates the historical insurance loss data for Cadillac CTS vehicles. For each policy coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles, as an average, is set at 100. Values that are below 100 suggest a positive loss record, while values that are 100 or greater point to more frequent losses or statistically larger losses.
Cadillac CTS Insurance Claim Statistics
Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Cadillac CTS 4dr 2WD 123 72 118 73 Cadillac CTS 4dr 4WD 127 75 98 75 Cadillac CTS-V 2dr 174 74 135
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
The method we recommend to compare car insurance rates for Cadillac CTS insurance in Las Vegas takes advantage of the fact almost all companies have advanced systems to compare their rates. All consumers are required to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details including if the vehicle is leased, the type of vehicles you drive, whether you drive to work or school, and your general credit rating. That information is submitted instantly to multiple different insurance companies and you will receive price estimates within a short period of time.
To get price quotes for your Cadillac CTS now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The following companies are ready to provide price quotes in Nevada. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|CTS Luxury AWD||$160||$386||$400||$24||$120||$1,090||$91|
|CTS Performance AWD||$272||$598||$318||$18||$96||$1,302||$109|
|CTS Premium AWD||$210||$452||$348||$20||$104||$1,134||$95|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-policy. Rate quotes do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can lower or raise insurance rates considerably.
Careless drivers pay higher rates
The example below demonstrates how citations and accident claims drive up Cadillac CTS insurance premiums for each different age category. The data is based on a married male driver, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Three main reasons to buy car insurance
Despite the high insurance cost for a Cadillac CTS in Las Vegas, paying for car insurance may be required for several reasons.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific level of liability coverage in order to license the vehicle. In Nevada these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, almost every bank will require that you buy full coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank will be required to insure your Cadillac at a much higher premium rate and force you to reimburse them much more than you were paying before.
- Car insurance protects not only your vehicle but also your financial assets. Insurance will pay for medical transport and hospital expenses incurred in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your Cadillac gets damaged, your policy will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of buying car insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially if you ever need it. An average driver in America is overpaying more than $869 every year so you should quote rates at least once a year to save money.
Get cheaper Cadillac CTS insurance rates in Las Vegas
Car insurance can cost a lot, but there are discounts available to help bring down the price. Most are applied at quote time, but once in a while a discount must be manually applied before they will apply. If you do not double check each discount available, you are throwing money away.
- No Claims - Good drivers with no accidents have much lower rates when compared with bad drivers.
- Discount for New Cars - Buying a new car model can cost up to 25% less because new vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Driver's Ed - Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to participate in a local driver's education class in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Homeowners Savings - Owning a house in Las Vegas can help you save on auto insurance because it means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Onboard Data Collection - Insureds who allow data collection to monitor when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematic data system such as Allstate's Drivewise and State Farm's In-Drive system could see a rate decrease as long as they are good drivers.
- Braking Control Discount - Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles have fewer accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- One Accident Forgiven - Not necessarily a discount, but a few companies such as State Farm, Progressive and GEICO may permit one accident without getting socked with a rate hike if your claims history is clear for a specific time period.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured - Drivers who insure several vehicles on one policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Low Miles Discount - Low mileage vehicles may enable drivers to earn discounted auto insurance rates on garaged vehicles.
- Lower Rates for Military - Being deployed in the military may lower your premium rates slightly.
Drivers should understand that some credits don't apply to the entire cost. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. Despite the appearance that you can get free auto insurance, you aren't that lucky. But all discounts will cut your overall bill.
Some of the insurance companies that have most of the discounts above include:
Before buying, ask each company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered in Las Vegas.
Compare rate quotes but buy from a neighborhood Las Vegas auto insurance agent
A lot of people would rather sit down with an agent and doing that can be a smart decision Licensed agents can help determine the best coverages and give you someone to call. A good thing about getting online price quotes is you may find cheaper rates and still choose a local agent.
Once you complete this simple form, your coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in Las Vegas who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. You never need to find an agent as quotes are delivered to you instantly. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, you would need to visit that company's website and complete a quote there.
Finding a good company needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price. Any agent in Las Vegas should be willing to answer these questions.
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- Can you contact them at any time?
Pick the best car insurance agent in Las Vegas for you
If you want to use a good insurance agency, it helps to know the two types of agencies that you can choose from. Insurance policy providers are considered either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Both can properly insure your vehicles, but it's important to know the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into your agent selection.
Agents in the exclusive channel can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. These agents are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so you might not find the best rates. They are usually well trained in insurance sales and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Consumers frequently buy from the same agent for years mostly because of loyalty to the company rather than having the cheapest rates.
The following is a short list of exclusive agents in Las Vegas that can give you rate quotes.
- State Farm: Bree Buckles
1000 S Rampart Blvd #14 - Las Vegas, NV 89145 - (702) 869-6600 - View Map
- Kate Lowe - State Farm Insurance Agent
10198 W Flamingo Rd #130 - Las Vegas, NV 89147 - (702) 363-4500 - View Map
- Juan Diaz State Farm??
352 S Jones Blvd - Las Vegas, NV 89107 - (702) 870-0444 - View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent are normally appointed by many insurers so they have the ability to put coverage through lots of different companies and find the cheapest insurance rates. If they quote lower rates, your policy is moved internally and you can keep the same agent.
When comparing rates, you should always get several quotes from multiple independent agents to have the most options to choose from. Many write coverage with smaller companies which can save you money.
Shown below are Las Vegas independent insurance agents who can help you get price quote information.
- Safeguard Insurance LLC
5225 S Durango Dr - Las Vegas, NV 89113 - (702) 638-0022 - View Map
- Harrison Insurance Agency
724 S 9th St - Las Vegas, NV 89101 - (702) 648-1634 - View Map
- Bleecher Insurance
3085 S Jones Blvd - Las Vegas, NV 89146 - (702) 477-7776 - View Map
A conclusion for your car insurance search
As you quote Las Vegas auto insurance, you should never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are too many instances where someone sacrificed physical damage coverage to discover at claim time they didn't have enough coverage. The goal is to get the best coverage possible at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
In this article, we presented many ways to reduce Cadillac CTS insurance rates online in Las Vegas. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the better your chances of lowering your auto insurance rates. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest rates come from an unexpected company.
Drivers who switch companies do it for a variety of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, being labeled a high risk driver, an unsatisfactory settlement offer or questionable increases in premium. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company is actually quite simple.
More detailed car insurance information can be read in these articles:
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Nevada Auto Insurance Rates for Uber Drivers? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Lyft Drivers in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Business Use in Nevada? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for High Risk Drivers in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Teenagers in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Nevada Car Insurance Rates for a Ford F-150? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Nevada Car Insurance Quotes for College Graduates? (FAQ)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)