If price shopping Las Vegas car insurance quotes online is new to you, it's easy to get overwhelmed thanks to the vast number of insurers who claim to have the best insurance rates.
Inconceivable but true, the majority of drivers have purchased from the same company for four years or more, and 38% of customers have never shopped around. Nevada consumers could save an average of $550 each year, but most undervalue how much money they would save if they switched to a more affordable policy.
Affordable Mercedes-Benz insurance price quotes in Las Vegas
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide quotes in Las Vegas, NV. If the list has multiple companies, it's highly recommended you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|E350 2-Dr Coupe||$342||$688||$344||$20||$102||$1,496||$125|
|E350 4-Dr Sedan||$230||$512||$230||$14||$68||$1,054||$88|
|E350 with 4-MATIC 4-Dr Sedan||$352||$830||$264||$16||$80||$1,542||$129|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and claim-free. Price information does not factor in specific location information which can modify price quotes considerably.
Comparison of full coverage and liability-only policies
The example below examines Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance costs with full coverage and liability only. The costs are based on no claims, a clean driving record, $100 deductibles, single female driver, and no discounts are factored in.
When to buy liability coverage only
There isn't a steadfast formula to eliminate comp and collision coverage, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is 10% or more of the vehicle's replacement cost less your deductible, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
For example, let's say your Mercedes-Benz E350 settlement value is $3,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most you would receive is $2,000 after the deductible is paid. If premiums are more than $200 annually to have full coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are some circumstances where only buying liability is not advised. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you have to keep full coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if you can't afford to buy a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should not eliminate full coverage.
How high should deductibles be?
The information below highlights how deductible selection and can increase or decrease Mercedes-Benz E350 premium costs for different age groups. Data assumes a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Affordable Las Vegas auto insurance quotes with discounts
Companies don't necessarily list the complete list of policy discounts very clearly, so the list below details some of the more common as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using when you buy Las Vegas car insurance online.
- Professional Memberships - Participating in a professional or civic organization is a simple method to lower premiums when getting a Las Vegas car insurance quote.
- Safe Driver Discounts - Drivers who don't get into accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Las Vegas car insurance quote as compared to drivers with claims.
- Bundled Policy Discount - If you can bundle your auto and home insurance with one insurance company you may earn up to 20% off your total E350 insurance premium.
- Claim Free - Las Vegas drivers who stay claim-free can save substantially when compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Lower Rates for Military - Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower premium rates.
- Auto/Life Discount - Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a small discount if you purchase some life insurance too.
- Drivers Ed for Students - Require your teen driver to enroll in driver's education in high school.
- Federal Employees - Federal government employees can earn a discount up to 10% with a few auto insurance companies.
One thing to note about discounts is that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though the math looks like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it just doesn't work that way.
To see a list of insurers who offer online Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance quotes in Las Vegas, follow this link.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage, there really is no "perfect" insurance plan. Each situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine whether your personal situation would benefit from an agent's advice.
- What happens if I owe more than my Mercedes-Benz E350 is worth?
- Is my Mercedes-Benz E350 covered for smoke damage?
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- How can I find cheaper teen driver insurance?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in Nevada?
If you're not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
What if I want to buy from local Las Vegas auto insurance agents?
A small number of people still like to have an agent's advice and often times that is recommended One of the benefits of getting online price quotes is you may find lower rates and still have a local agent. Buying from local insurance agents is important especially in Las Vegas.
By using this short form, your insurance data is immediately sent to participating agents in Las Vegas that provide free Las Vegas car insurance quotes for your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to visit any agencies since rate quotes are delivered immediately to your email address. You can find better rates AND an agent nearby. If for some reason you want to compare rates from a specific insurance company, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
The following is a list of auto insurance companies in Las Vegas that are able to give price quotes for Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in Las Vegas.
- State Farm: Eric James
1350 E Flamingo Rd #14 - Las Vegas, NV 89119 - (702) 836-0953 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Sergio A Chavez
4676 W Charleston Blvd - Las Vegas, NV 89102 - (702) 462-9100 - View Map
- Safeguard Insurance LLC
5225 S Durango Dr - Las Vegas, NV 89113 - (702) 638-0022 - View Map
- Estrella Insurance Services
3700 E Charleston Blvd #130 - Las Vegas, NV 89104 - (702) 382-1177 - View Map
Finding the right provider should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. Here are some questions to ask:
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Las Vegas?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Does their agency support local causes in Las Vegas?
- What companies can they write with?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
Auto insurance savings promises
Auto insurance companies such as State Farm, GEICO and Progressive regularly use television and radio advertisements. They all make an identical promise about savings if you move your coverage to them. How can each company charge you a lower premium? Here is how they do it.
Auto insurance companies have specific characteristics for the type of customer they prefer to insure. An example of this type of insured may be between the ages of 30 and 45, carries full coverage, and chooses high deductibles. Any customer who fits that profile receive the lowest rate quotes in Las Vegas as well as cut their rates substantially.
Potential customers who do not meet this ideal profile will probably be forced to pay higher premiums which translates to the driver buying from a lower-cost company. If you listen to the ad wording, they say "people that switch" not "all people who quote" save that kind of money. This is how companies can lure you into getting a quote.
Because every company is different, you should compare price quotes frequently. It's not possible to predict with any certainty which company will be your best fit.
Cover all your bases
When buying insurance coverage, it's very important that you do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In many instances, an insured dropped collision coverage only to regret at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The aim is to find the BEST coverage at the best possible price, but do not skimp to save money.
Cheaper Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in Las Vegas can be found online and also from your neighborhood Las Vegas agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best selection. Some companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these smaller companies only sell through independent insurance agencies.
Consumers who switch companies do it for a variety of reasons including delays in responding to claim requests, lack of trust in their agent, not issuing a premium refund or extreme rates for teen drivers. It doesn't matter what your reason, choosing a new insurance company is actually quite simple.
To read more, feel free to visit the articles below:
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Subaru Outback in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Dodge Ram in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Active Military in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)