Want to know how to find lower-priced insurance rates in Las Vegas, NV? Las Vegas shoppers have options when shopping for low-cost Toyota Corolla insurance. You can either spend your time calling around trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to find the lowest rates. There are both good and bad ways to compare insurance rates and we'll show you the proper way to quote coverages for your Toyota and get the lowest possible price either online or from Las Vegas insurance agents.
You need to price shop coverage before your next renewal since insurance prices change frequently. Even if you think you had the lowest price on Toyota Corolla insurance in Las Vegas a year ago there may be better deals available now. Ignore everything you know about insurance because you're going to get a crash course in how to quote online to lower your annual insurance bill.
Most larger insurance companies such as GEICO, State Farm and Progressive give prices for coverage direct online. Obtaining pricing for Toyota Corolla insurance in Las Vegas is fairly straightforward as you simply type in your required coverages on the page. Once entered, the company's rating system automatically orders your driving record and credit report and generates a price.
This makes it simple to compare prices and it is imperative to perform this step if you want to find a lower rate.
In order to find out if lower rates are available, compare rates from the companies below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you duplicate the insurance coverages as shown on your current policy. This way, you will receive an apples-to-apples comparison for exact coverage.
The providers in the list below can provide free rate quotes in Nevada. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you visit two to three different companies in order to find the cheapest rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, safe-driver, and claim-free. Premium amounts do not factor in zip code location which can revise premium rates significantly.
Impact of careless driving on auto insurance rates
The example below shows how traffic citations and at-fault collisions impact Toyota Corolla annual premium costs for each age group. The costs are based on a single male driver, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Comparison of auto insurance rates by age and gender
The example below visualizes the comparison of Toyota Corolla auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The data assumes no claims or violations, full coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
Verify you're earning every discount
Car insurance is not cheap, but there may be some discounts to cut the cost considerably. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of purchase, but some must be manually applied before being credited.
- Bundle and Save - When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance with one insurance company you could save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- 55 and Retired - If you qualify as a senior citizen, you could receive a small decrease in premiums.
- Drive Safe and Save - Drivers who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Las Vegas auto insurance quote than less cautious drivers.
- Include Life Insurance and Save - Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Military Rewards - Being deployed in the military could mean lower rates.
- Passenger Safety Discount - Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts of more than 20%.
- Switch and Save Discount - A few insurance companies offer discounts for switching companies prior to your current Corolla insurance policy expiration. This can save 10% or more.
- Good Grades Discount - Being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up to age 25.
- Sign Online - Some of the larger companies will give a small break get Las Vegas auto insurance on your computer.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars and trucks that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can stop better under adverse conditions so companies give up to a 10% discount.
Don't be shocked that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. Even though the math looks like all those discounts means the company will pay you, auto insurance companies aren't that generous.
A list of auto insurance companies and their possible discounts can be found below.
- State Farm may offer discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, good driver, anti-theft, Drive Safe & Save, safe vehicle, driver's education, and good student.
- Progressive may have discounts that include online signing, online quote discount, good student, homeowner, continuous coverage, and multi-vehicle.
- Progressive offers discounts including multi-vehicle, online signing, homeowner, online quote discount, good student, continuous coverage, and multi-policy.
- MetLife offers discounts for claim-free, multi-policy, defensive driver, accident-free, and good driver.
- Farm Bureau offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, multi-policy, good student, driver training, 55 and retired, and renewal discount.
- GEICO discounts include membership and employees, anti-theft, five-year accident-free, emergency military deployment, and anti-lock brakes.
- SAFECO has savings for anti-theft, bundle discounts, teen safe driver, anti-lock brakes, and homeowner.
When quoting, ask each company or agent to give you their best rates. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policies in every state. To locate auto insurance companies who offer auto insurance discounts in Las Vegas, click here.
Car insurance does more than just protect your car
Despite the potentially high cost of Toyota Corolla insurance, car insurance is required in Nevada but also provides important benefits.
- Just about all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car. In Nevada these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lienholder, most lenders will force you to carry insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Toyota at an extremely high rate and force you to pay for it.
- Insurance protects not only your Toyota but also your financial assets. Insurance will also pay for hospital and medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay to defend you if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance outweigh the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is overpaying over $825 a year so compare rates at every policy renewal to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Compare rate quotes but work with a local Las Vegas insurance agency
Some people just want to have an agent's advice and we recommend doing that Most agents are trained risk managers and help file insurance claims. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is you may find the lowest rates and also buy local.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this quick form, your coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents who will return price quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to even leave your home because prices are sent to you instantly. If for some reason you want to compare rates from a particular provider, you can always jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right provider needs to be determined by more than just a low price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Las Vegas?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Will one accident increase rates?
- How many companies do they write for?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
When narrowing the list to find a reliable insurance agent, it's helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Agents can be described as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both types of agents can write auto insurance policies, but it's important to know why they differ because it can factor into your agent selection.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents have only one company to place business with like State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to give you multiple price quotes so it's a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on sales techniques and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers often buy insurance from these agents mainly due to the brand name and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Las Vegas who can help you get price quotes.
- State Farm: Bree Buckles
1000 S Rampart Blvd #14 - Las Vegas, NV 89145 - (702) 869-6600 - View Map
- Kate Lowe - State Farm Insurance Agent
10198 W Flamingo Rd #130 - Las Vegas, NV 89147 - (702) 363-4500 - View Map
- Chris Lopez - State Farm Insurance Agent
11700 W Charleston Blvd #175 - Las Vegas, NV 89135 - (702) 870-3663 - View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that elect to be independent are not required to write business for one company so they have the ability to put coverage through many companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If they find a cheaper price, the business is moved internally and that require little work on your part.
If you are comparing rate quotes, we highly recommend that you contact several independent insurance agents to maximize your price options. Most also write with small regional insurance companies which could offer lower prices.
The following is a list of independent agents in Las Vegas willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: The Delbrocco Agency
5150 Spring Mountain, Unit 11 - Las Vegas, NV 89146 - (702) 730-0009 - View Map
- Balsiger Insurance
3481 E Sunset Rd #100 - Las Vegas, NV 89120 - (702) 220-8640 - View Map
- Las Vegas Auto Insurance
1953 N Decatur Blvd - Las Vegas, NV 89108 - (702) 570-5777 - View Map