Do you want a faster way to compare lower-priced Cadillac SRX insurance in Henderson? There isn't anyone who likes paying for car insurance, especially knowing the cost is way too high.
Sad but true, most drivers have purchased from the same company for a minimum of four years, and 38% of drivers have never compared rates with other companies. Nevada drivers can cut their rates by as much as $545 a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just don't want to find lower-cost insurance by shopping around.
Companies like Progressive, GEICO and Farmers Insurance continually bombard you with ad campaigns and it is difficult to avoid their marketing magic and take the time to shop coverage around.
Just remember that comparing a large number of companies increases the chance that you will find a lower rate. Some regional insurers cannot provide online rate quotes, so it's important to also get price estimates from them as well.
The companies shown below offer quotes in Henderson, NV. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|SRX Luxury 2WD||$130||$292||$296||$18||$88||$824||$69|
|SRX Luxury AWD||$142||$336||$324||$20||$96||$918||$77|
|SRX Performance 2WD||$320||$734||$400||$24||$120||$1,598||$133|
|SRX Performance AWD||$342||$544||$404||$24||$120||$1,434||$120|
|SRX Premium 2WD||$160||$352||$348||$20||$104||$984||$82|
|SRX Premium AWD||$286||$636||$324||$20||$96||$1,362||$114|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Price estimates do not factor in Henderson location which can alter rates considerably.
Rate increases following a ticket or accident
The example below shows how speeding tickets and accidents influence Cadillac SRX car insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. The rate quotes are based on a single male driver, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Slash rates with these discounts
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but you can get discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Many discounts should be triggered when you purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be asked about prior to receiving the credit.
- Discount for Good Grades - Performing well in school can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The discount lasts up until you turn 25.
- Discounts for New Vehicles - Buying insurance on a new vehicle can cost up to 25% less because newer vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts - Drivers who insure multiple vehicles with the same auto insurance company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Bundle and Save - If you can bundle your auto and home insurance with the same insurance company you may save nearly 15% which can help you find low cost Cadillac SRX insurance.
- Senior Citizen Rates - If you're over the age of 55, you could receive a small decrease in premiums.
- Drive Safe and Save - Insureds without accidents may receive a discount up to 45% than drivers with accident claims.
- Theft Prevention Discount - Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are stolen less frequently and that can save you a little bit as well.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, nobody gets a free ride.
A list of auto insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are included below.
- AAA may offer discounts for pay-in-full, multi-policy, good driver, education and occupation, good student, and anti-theft.
- Progressive discounts include online signing, continuous coverage, online quote discount, homeowner, and multi-policy.
- State Farm has discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, defensive driving training, student away at school, passive restraint, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Esurance has savings for defensive driver, online quote, DriveSense, good driver, safety device, and multi-policy.
- Nationwide includes discounts for Farm Bureau membership, accident-free, family plan, anti-theft, and easy pay.
When comparing rates, check with every insurance company how many discounts you can get. Savings may not be offered everywhere.
Buying from insurance agencies
Many people still like to get advice from a local agent and that is OK! One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find lower rates but still work with a licensed agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, your insurance data is immediately sent to local insurance agents in Henderson that can provide free Henderson car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. It's much easier because you don't need to search for any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. You can most likely find cheaper rates without a big time investment. If you wish to compare prices from a specific auto insurance provider, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right company requires you to look at more than just the bottom line cost. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Where are claims handled?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Nevada?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
Listed below are agents in Henderson that can give you rate quotes for Cadillac SRX insurance in Henderson.
Smart Consumers Save Every Year
Part of the insurance buying process is learning some of the factors that help calculate the level of your policy premiums. If you have some idea of what impacts premium levels, this allows you to make educated decisions that could result in cheaper rates.
Premiums and employer - Careers such as fire fighters, architects and miners generally have higher premium rates in part from job stress and lots of time spent away from family. On the other hand, careers such as professors, historians and retirees pay the least.
GPS tracking and theft deterrents lower premiums - Owning a car with advanced anti-theft systems can earn a premium discount. Theft deterrent systems such as OnStar, LoJack tracking, and tamper alarms all help stop car theft.
The more you drive the more you pay - The more you drive in a year's time the more you'll pay to insure your vehicle. Almost all companies calculate rates based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Vehicles used primarily for pleasure use receive lower rates than those that get driven frequently. Having an incorrect usage rating on your SRX may be costing you. Verify your declarations sheet shows the correct driver usage.
Save by driving safer vehicles - Cars with high safety ratings cost less to insure. These vehicles help reduce the chance of injuries in an accident and lower injury rates translates into savings for insurance companies and lower rates for you. If your Cadillac SRX earned at least an "acceptable" rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website it may be receiving lower rates.
Low comp and collision deductibles mean high costs - Insurance for physical damage to your car, also called comprehensive and collision insurance, is used to repair damage to your vehicle. Some examples of claims that would be covered are collision with another vehicle, damage from fire, and rolling your vehicle. The deductibles you choose represent how much money you are required to spend out-of-pocket if you file a covered claim. The larger the amount you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the less your company will charge you for insurance.
Save money by eliminating extra policy coverages - There are quite a few additional coverages that you can buy but may not be useful. Insurance for rental car reimbursement, high-cost glass coverage, and membership fees may be costing you every month. They may sound like good ideas when discussing your needs, but if you have no use for them consider taking them off your policy.
Cadillac SRX claim statistics - Companies use past insurance losses when they set coverage costs for each model. Vehicles that are shown to have a trend towards higher claims will be charged more to insure. The table below shows the insurance loss data for Cadillac SRX vehicles.
For each insurance policy coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is a value of 100. Numbers below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while values that are above 100 indicate more frequent claims or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Auto Insurance Loss Data for Cadillac SRX Models
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Cadillac SRX 4dr 2WD||103||101||84||80||82||91|
|Cadillac SRX 4dr 4WD||109||106||103||78||75||83|
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the high insurance cost for a Cadillac SRX in Henderson, insuring your vehicle is required in Nevada but it also protects you in many ways.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Nevada these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Cadillac with a loan, more than likely the lender will require you to have comprehensive coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the bank may buy a policy for your Cadillac at a more expensive rate and require you to reimburse them for it.
- Insurance safeguards both your vehicle and your assets. Insurance will also pay for all forms of medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage also pays expenses related to your legal defense in the event you are sued. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially for larger claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is currently overpaying as much as $820 a year so compare rates each time the policy renews to ensure rates are competitive.
Quote often and quote early
You just read a lot of tips how to get a better price on Cadillac SRX insurance in Henderson. It's most important to understand that the more companies you get car insurance rates for, the better chance you'll have of finding inexpensive Henderson car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from some of the smallest insurance companies. These companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates than their larger competitors like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are too many instances where an insured dropped collision coverage only to regret that they should have had better coverage. The proper strategy is to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price, but don't skip important coverages to save money.
The cheapest Cadillac SRX insurance in Henderson can be bought online and also from your neighborhood Henderson agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. A few companies may not have internet price quotes and many times these small insurance companies only sell coverage through independent agents.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a GMC Sierra in Nevada? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest in Gardnerville Ranchos, Nevada? (FAQ)
- How Much is Nevada Auto Insurance for Drivers with Bad Credit? (FAQ)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Institute)
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Institute)