Would you like to save money by finding low-cost Dodge Viper insurance in Reno? Searching for cheaper Reno Dodge Viper insurance quotes over the internet may seem to be impossible for drivers who are new to comparing prices on the internet. With a ridiculous number of insurers to choose from, how can anyone have time to compare every auto insurance company to find the best price?
Remarkably, a study showed that a large majority of consumers kept their policy with the same company for four years or more, and 38% of customers have never taken the time to shop around. American drivers can save nearly $859 each year, but they underestimate the amount of money they would save if they bought a different policy.
Most companies like 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm allow you to get prices on their websites. Comparing Dodge Viper insurance rates online is fairly straightforward because you just enter your personal and coverage information as detailed in the form. After you complete the form, their quoting system collects your credit score and driving record and returns a price based on the information you submitted.
This makes comparing rates easy, and it is important to do this in order to get the lowest payment.
To quickly use this form to compare rates, compare rate quotes from the providers shown below. If you have coverage now, it's recommended you complete the form with the limits and deductibles exactly as they are listed on your policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you will have comparison quotes based on similar coverages.
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer price quotes in Nevada. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Viper SRT/10 2-Dr Coupe||$404||$1054||$348||$20||$104||$1,930||$161|
|Viper SRT/10 2-Dr Roadster||$380||$894||$416||$24||$124||$1,838||$153|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Premium amounts do not factor in specific garaging location which can raise or lower insurance rates noticeably.
Rate comparison for different deductibles
The illustration below demonstrates how deductibles and can influence Dodge Viper insurance rates for each age group. The rates are based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Three main reasons to buy insurance
Despite the fact that insurance is not cheap in Reno, insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means state laws require specific limits of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Nevada these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lienholder, it's most likely the lender will make it a condition of the loan that you buy full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may buy a policy for your Dodge at an extremely high rate and require you to reimburse them for it.
- Insurance safeguards not only your Dodge Viper but also your assets. It will also provide coverage for all forms of medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If you have damage to your Dodge as the result of the weather or an accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of buying insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially if you ever need it. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver overpays more than $750 every year so compare rate quotes once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are inline.
Are you falling for claims of savings?
Insurance companies such as 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm continually stream ads on television and other media. They all advertise claims about savings if you just switch to their company. Is it even possible that every company can have lower policy pricing? This is how they do it.
Insurance companies have an ideal profile for the type of customer that will most likely be profitable. An example of a profitable customer could be over the age of 50, has few claims, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A customer that meets those criteria may get the lowest premium rates in Reno and have a good chance to save when they switch companies.
Potential insureds who don't meet this ideal profile will probably have to pay higher rates with the end result being the prospect going elsewhere. If you pay close attention to the ads, they say "drivers who switch" not "all people who quote" save that much. That's why companies can make those claims. This really emphasizes why you absolutely need to get Reno auto insurance quotes from several different companies. It is impossible to guess the company that will fit your personal profile best.
Don't overlook these Dodge Viper insurance discounts
Auto insurance is expensive, but there may be some discounts that can drop the cost substantially. A few discounts will be applied at the time of purchase, but some must be asked for before you get the savings.
- Good Students Pay Less - Being a good student may save as much as 25% on a Reno auto insurance quote. Most companies allow this discount until age 25.
- Resident Student - Children who live away from home to go to college and do not take a car to college may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Discount for Life Insurance - If the company offers life insurance, you could get a discounted price on car insurance if you buy a life policy as well.
- Multiple Vehicles - Purchasing coverage when you have multiple vehicles on one policy can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Senior Citizens - Seniors can possibly qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints - Vehicles with factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can get savings of 25 to 30%.
- Early Payment Discounts - If you can afford to pay the entire bill instead of making monthly payments you could save 5% or more.
- Low Miles Discount - Fewer annual miles on your Dodge can earn cheaper auto insurance rates.
- Renewal Discounts - Some auto insurance companies reward drivers for switching policies prior to your current Viper insurance policy expiration. You could save around 10% when you buy Reno auto insurance online.
- Sign Online - Some larger companies will provide an incentive for signing up on the web.
Don't be shocked that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Most only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears it's possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride.
A partial list of companies that may include most of these discounts possibly include:
Double check with all companies you are considering how many discounts you can get. Some discounts may not be offered in Reno. If you would like to see a list of companies who offer online Dodge Viper insurance quotes in Reno, click this link.
Car insurance agents are professional risk managers
Some consumers still like to visit with an insurance agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases One of the best bonuses of comparing car insurance online is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates and also buy local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), your information is transmitted to local insurance agents who can give free rate quotes for your coverage. You won't need to contact an agency since rate quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. You can get cheaper car insurance rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If for some reason you want to compare prices from a specific company, don't hesitate to visit that company's website to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right company should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Reno should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Who are their largest clients?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- Do the coverages you're quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Which family members are covered?
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
What types of car insurance agents are in Reno?
If you want to buy car insurance from an insurance agent, it's helpful to know the different types of agents that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents in Reno are either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents have only one company to place business with and examples are State Farm or Allstate. These agents are not able to provide prices from multiple companies so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents are well schooled on their company's products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some consumers prefer to buy from the same agent for years mostly because of the brand rather than low rates.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agents in Reno that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Sierra West Insurance
6121 Lakeside Dr #210 - Reno, NV 89511 - (775) 828-9747 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Braden Dolan
2100 Kietzke Ln - Reno, NV 89502 - (775) 336-1684 - View Map
- American Family Insurance - Byron Nuthall
3939 S McCarran Blvd - Reno, NV 89502 - (775) 857-2202 - View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel often have many company appointments and that enables them to quote your coverage amongst many companies and get the cheapest rates. To move your coverage to a new company, the business is moved internally and you don't have to find a new agent. When searching for an agent, it's a good idea to include price quotes from a few independent agents in order to have the best price comparison. A lot of them also have access to less well-known companies which can be an advantage.
Listed below are independent insurance agents in Reno willing to provide price quotes.
- Capital Auto Insurance
4088 Kietzke Ln - Reno, NV 89502 - (775) 853-3388 - View Map
- Comstock Insurance Agencies
9424 Double R Blvd - Reno, NV 89521 - (775) 853-9424 - View Map
- A and H Insurance
3301 S Virginia St #201 - Reno, NV 89502 - (775) 829-2600 - View Map
Which is the best insurance?
When quoting and choosing your policy, there isn't really a single plan that fits everyone. Everyone's needs are different.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out if you might need professional guidance.
- Do they offer discounts for home and auto coverage?
- What is the difference between personal and commercial auto insurance policies?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- When would I need rental car insurance?
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
If you're not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
In the end, you can save money
Lower-priced car insurance in Reno can be bought both online and also from your neighborhood Reno agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some car insurance companies may not have online rate quotes and these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent insurance agents.
We just presented some good ideas how to reduce Dodge Viper insurance auto insurance rates online in Reno. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the better likelihood of getting low cost Reno auto insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from the smaller companies.
Drivers change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as poor customer service, unfair underwriting practices, policy non-renewal or delays in paying claims. No matter why you want to switch, finding the right car insurance provider is easier than you think.
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
- Who Has Cheap Nevada Auto Insurance for a Honda Civic? (FAQ)
- How Much is Nevada Auto Insurance for Drivers with Bad Credit? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Good Drivers in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)