Want to know an easy way to compare lower-priced Jeep Patriot insurance in Henderson? No one gets a kick out of paying for car insurance, especially knowing it costs too dang much.
Unfortunately, nearly 70% of customers kept their policy with the same company for over three years, and about 40% of consumers have never taken the time to shop around. Most drivers in Nevada could save an average of approximately $500 each year, but they just don't understand the rate savings if they just switched companies. Drivers have so many car insurance companies to purchase coverage from, and even though it's nice to have a choice, more choices can make it harder to compare company pricing for Jeep Patriot insurance in Henderson.
Locating the best insurance company for you in Henderson is quite easy. If you're already insured or just want cheaper coverage, you can follow these tips to find better prices while maximizing coverage. Shoppers just need to know the quickest way to compare price quotes from many companies at once.
The best way we recommend to compare rate quotes for Jeep Patriot insurance in Henderson utilizes the fact most insurance companies will pay a fee to compare rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is give them some information such as if your license is active, your credit rating estimate, whether the vehicles are used for commuting, and if you require a SR-22. The data is instantly provided to insurance companies and they return cost estimate quickly.
To start a quote now, click here and find out if lower rates are available in Henderson.
The following companies offer price comparisons in Nevada. If multiple companies are shown, it's highly recommended you visit as many as you can in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Patriot Sport 2WD||$256||$484||$416||$24||$124||$1,304||$109|
|Patriot Sport 4WD||$188||$328||$416||$24||$124||$1,080||$90|
|Patriot Limited 2WD||$166||$318||$324||$20||$96||$924||$77|
|Patriot Limited 4WD||$144||$290||$372||$22||$112||$940||$78|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and claim-free. Estimates do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can influence prices greatly.
Auto insurance deductibles
The diagram below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can change Jeep Patriot insurance costs for different age groups. The rates are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, and no other discounts are factored in.
Insurance policy discounts you can't miss
Buying insurance is not cheap, but you might already qualify for some discounts that can help lower your rates. Some trigger automatically when you purchase, but some discounts are required to be asked for in order for you to get them.
- Low Mileage - Low annual miles can earn lower prices on the low mileage vehicles.
- Claim Free - Good drivers with no accidents can earn big discounts in comparison to drivers with a long claim history.
- Home Ownership Discount - Just owning your own home may trigger a policy discount on insurance since home ownership is proof of financial responsibility.
- Active Military Service - Being deployed with a military unit may lower your prices slightly.
- Pay Early and Save - By making one initial payment rather than paying monthly you may have a lower total premium amount.
Drivers should understand that many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So even though they make it sound like it's possible to get free car insurance, it's just not the way it works.
A list of companies and their possible discounts are detailed below.
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, multi-policy, good student, online quote discount, homeowner, online signing, and multi-vehicle.
- AAA offers discounts for AAA membership discount, multi-car, multi-policy, education and occupation, pay-in-full, anti-theft, and good driver.
- Farmers Insurance may offer discounts for electronic funds transfer, homeowner, distant student, pay in full, multi-car, business and professional, and good student.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including military active duty, emergency military deployment, multi-policy, daytime running lights, anti-theft, air bags, and anti-lock brakes.
- Esurance may include discounts for Pac-12 alumni, claim free, online quote, multi-car, and homeowner.
- SAFECO has discounts for anti-theft, safe driver, teen safety rewards, homeowner, teen safe driver, drive less, and bundle discounts.
- State Farm has savings for Drive Safe & Save, accident-free, safe vehicle, good student, multiple autos, and passive restraint.
When getting free Henderson auto insurance quotes, it's a good idea to all the companies how many discounts you can get. A few discounts might not be offered on policies in every state. If you would like to see a list of providers that offer multiple discounts in Henderson, follow this link.
Getting quotes from local Henderson insurance agents
Many drivers still like to go talk to an agent and that is just fine! Professional agents can answer important questions and help file insurance claims. The best thing about comparing rates online is that you can obtain lower rates and still choose a local agent.
By using this quick form, your information is sent to companies in Henderson who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to search for an agent because quoted prices will be sent to you. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and submit a quote form there.
Selecting an insurer shouldn't rely on just the bottom line cost. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Is the agency active in community causes in Henderson?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- How are they compensated?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
Different types of Henderson auto insurance agents
When narrowing the list to find a reliable insurance agency, it's important to understand the different types of agencies and how they are distinctly different. Insurance agencies can either be independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Either one can write policy coverage, but it's a good idea to understand how they differ since it can affect your agent selection.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type normally can only provide a single company's rates like State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agents cannot place coverage with different providers so if the price isn't competitive there isn't much they can do. Exclusive insurance agents are well trained on their company's products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Below is a list of exclusive agents in Henderson who can help you get price quotes.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type often have affiliation with several companies so as a result can place your coverage with an assortment of companies and find you the best rates. If you want to switch companies, they simply switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparing rate quotes, we recommend you contact a few independent agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
Listed below is a list of independent agents in Henderson who can help you get price quote information.
Nikkol Jackson Insurance Agency
701 N Green Valley Pkwy #200 - Henderson, NV 89074 - (702) 451-9799 - View Map
Avenue Insurance Agency
1258 Rising Cloud Cir - Henderson, NV 89052 - (702) 933-3289 - View Map
Informed Consumers Know How to Buy Auto Insurance Cheaper
Lots of factors are considered when premium rates are determined. A few of the factors are predictable such as traffic violations, although others are not quite as obvious like your vehicle usage or how financially stable you are. The best way to find cheaper auto insurance is to take a look at the factors that come into play when calculating your policy premiums. When consumers understand what determines base rates, this allows you to make good choices that could result in lower premium levels.
File a policy claims and pay more - If you're an insured who likes to file claims you can look forward to higher premiums or even policy non-renewal. Car insurance companies in Nevada generally give most affordable rates to policyholders who only file infrequent claims. Your insurance policy is meant to be used in the event of the bigger claims that can't be paid out-of-pocket.
Rates can be impacted by your employer - Did you know your auto insurance rates can be affected by your occupation? Occupations such as real estate brokers, police officers, and stock brokers generally pay higher rates than the rest of us in part from high stress and long work days. On the other hand, jobs such as actors, engineers and retirees generally pay rates lower than average.
Lower rates with a multi-policy discount - Most auto insurance companies afford discounts to insureds that have more than one policy, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, it's in your best interest to shop around to guarantee you are still saving the most.
If you don't need it don't buy it - Policies have optional add-on coverages that can waste your money if you don't pay attention. Coverages for vanishing deductibles, towing, and additional equipment coverage are probably not needed. They may seem good when discussing your needs, but your needs may have changed so get rid of them and save.
Jeep Patriot insurance claim data - Insurers use past loss statistics for each vehicle when they file their rates in each state. Models that the statistics show to have a trend towards higher claims will have a higher cost to insure. The information below illustrates the insurance loss data used by companies for Jeep Patriot vehicles.
For each coverage category, the claim probability for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is equal to 100. Percentages below 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while numbers shown that are more than 100 point to more frequent losses or an increased probability of a larger loss.
Jeep Patriot Insurance Loss Statistics
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Jeep Patriot 4dr 2WD||80||139||65||123||121||140|
|Jeep Patriot 4dr 4WD||73||121||67||98||100||111|
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Why you need quality insurance for your Jeep Patriot
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Jeep Patriot in Henderson, paying for insurance serves several important purposes.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific limits of liability insurance coverage if you don't want to risk a ticket. In Nevada these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Jeep, most banks will stipulate that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank may insure your Jeep for a lot more money and require you to pay for it.
- Insurance safeguards both your car and your personal assets. Insurance will pay for most medical and hospital costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your Jeep gets damaged, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance outweigh the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is wasting up to $865 each year so you should quote your policy with other companies each time the policy renews to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Persistent drivers can save
We just presented quite a bit of information on how to compare Jeep Patriot insurance premium rates in Henderson. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get prices for, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the lowest priced car insurance comes from the smaller companies. They can often provide lower prices in certain areas compared to the large companies like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
When buying insurance coverage, do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. In too many instances, someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage and learned later that it was a big mistake. Your strategy should be to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford while not skimping on critical coverages.
Helpful learning opportunities
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Subaru Outback in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Nevada Auto Insurance for a Toyota Tacoma? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Boulder City, NV? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Unemployed Drivers in Nevada? (FAQ)
- Tread Depth and Tire Safety (State Farm)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)