Do you want lower-priced insurance rates in Las Vegas, NV? Las Vegas drivers have options when trying to find the best price on Hyundai Sonata insurance. You can either waste hours driving around trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to compare rates.
There are more efficient ways to shop for insurance and you need to know the absolute fastest way to get price quotes on a Hyundai and get the cheapest rates from both online companies and Las Vegas agents.
The purpose of this article is to introduce you to how to get online quotes and some money-saving tips. If you are paying for car insurance now, you will most likely be able to lower your rates using the tips covered below. Drivers just have to know the tricks to get comparison rates from many companies at once.
Best Hyundai Sonata insurance rate quotes in Nevada
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Nevada. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sonata GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$188||$318||$356||$22||$106||$990||$83|
|Sonata GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$164||$310||$470||$28||$140||$1,112||$93|
|Sonata GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$264||$494||$470||$28||$140||$1,396||$116|
|Sonata SE 4-Dr Sedan||$166||$374||$394||$24||$118||$1,076||$90|
|Sonata SE 4-Dr Sedan||$142||$292||$356||$22||$106||$918||$77|
|Sonata Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$230||$468||$328||$20||$98||$1,144||$95|
|Sonata Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$250||$382||$456||$26||$136||$1,250||$104|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, and homeowner. Price estimates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can revise coverage rates greatly.
Rate increases following a ticket or accident
The information below highlights how speeding tickets and accidents raise Hyundai Sonata insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. The prices are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Policy deductible comparison
The illustration below highlights how deductible selection and can affect Hyundai Sonata annual premium costs for different ages of insureds. The price estimates are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Age, gender, and Hyundai Sonata insurance
The chart below visualizes the comparison of Hyundai Sonata insurance costs for male and female drivers. The information is based on no claims or driving violations, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Auto insurance policy discounts you can't miss
Not too many consumers would say auto insurance is affordable, but there's a good chance there are discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. A few discounts will automatically apply at quote time, but a few must be manually applied in order for you to get them.
- Distant College Student Discount - Children who are attending college and don't have a car can receive lower rates.
- Drivers Education - Cut your cost by having your teen driver enroll and complete driver's education as it can save substantially.
- Include Life Insurance and Save - Larger companies have a lower price if you buy life insurance.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - When you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you will save at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Government Employee Discount - Active or former government employment could cut as much as 10% off with select insurance companies.
- Homeowners Savings - Just owning your own home may trigger a policy discount on auto insurance since owning and maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- ABS Brakes - Cars and trucks with ABS braking systems or traction control can avoid accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Military Rewards - Being deployed in the military could be rewarded with lower rates.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives - Forcing all vehicle occupants to use a seat belt may be able to save a few bucks off the medical payments premium.
It's important to understand that most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because you may think adding up those discounts means a free policy, you're out of luck.
Companies and their possible discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm discounts include multiple policy, Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple autos, good student, and safe vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for alternative fuel, bundle discounts, good student, early shopping, and distant student.
- GEICO has savings for daytime running lights, five-year accident-free, seat belt use, defensive driver, military active duty, driver training, and multi-vehicle.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including multi-vehicle, bundled insurance, mySafetyValet, good student, good driver, accident-free, and TimeAway discount.
- Nationwide includes discounts for defensive driving, multi-policy, Farm Bureau membership, family plan, good student, and accident-free.
- Progressive may include discounts for online quote discount, multi-vehicle, good student, continuous coverage, online signing, and multi-policy.
Check with every insurance company how many discounts you can get. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply in your state. If you would like to view companies that offer discounts in Nevada, follow this link.
Do I need a local insurance agent?
Certain consumers just want to talk to a local agent and that is a personal choice. Professional insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help submit paperwork. One of the benefits of getting online price quotes is you may find cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent. Buying from and supporting local agencies is still important in Las Vegas.
By using this quick form, the coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Las Vegas that provide free Las Vegas car insurance quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You won't need to drive around as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. If you need to compare prices from one company in particular, don't hesitate to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
If you need to find a reputable insurance agent or broker, there are a couple of different agency structures and how they can service your needs differently. Las Vegas agents are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Both can insure your vehicles, but we need to point out the difference in how they write coverage because it may have an impact on the type of agent you choose.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Independent agencies can quote rates with many companies so they can write business through many companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, your agent can switch companies and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparing auto insurance prices, we recommend you include independent agents in order to compare the most rates. Most have the option of insuring with small mutual carriers who may have lower rates.
Featured below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Las Vegas who may provide free auto insurance quotes.
- AMS Insurance
9960 W Cheyenne Ave #240 - Las Vegas, NV 89129 - (702) 965-3680 - View Map
- Lanny Maren CIG Insurance Las Vegas
4175 S Riley St #200 - Las Vegas, NV 89147 - (702) 597-5998 - View Map
- Insurance Group of Nevada
US Bank Financial Center, 2300 West Sahara Avenue, Suite 800 - Las Vegas, NV 89102 - (702) 996-6434 - View Map
These agents can only place business with one company and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare other company's rates so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are highly trained on their company's products which helps them compete with independent agents. Some people will only buy from the same agent for years mainly due to the brand and solid financial strength.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Las Vegas that can give you comparison quotes.
- LaDonna Koeller - State Farm Insurance Agent
4275 N Rancho Dr #155 - Las Vegas, NV 89130 - (702) 636-9447 - View Map
- Mike Whitford - State Farm Insurance Agent
6485 N Decatur Blvd #150 - Las Vegas, NV 89131 - (702) 463-2400 - View Map
- Tod Young - State Farm Insurance Agent
7450 W Cheyenne Ave #105 - Las Vegas, NV 89129 - (702) 367-4900 - View Map
Deciding on a insurance agent should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Las Vegas?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Nevada?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- What companies can they write with?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
How much can you save?
Affordable Hyundai Sonata insurance in Las Vegas is definitely available on the web in addition to many Las Vegas insurance agents, so you should compare both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies don't offer online rate quotes and these small insurance companies work with independent insurance agents.
We've covered some good ideas how you can save on Hyundai Sonata insurance in Las Vegas. It's most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with a smaller regional carrier.
Insureds leave their current company for many reasons like high prices, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, policy non-renewal or not issuing a premium refund. It doesn't matter why you want to switch finding the right insurance provider is less work than it seems.
More information is available at the links below
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Nevada Auto Insurance for Good Students? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Learners Permit in Nevada? (FAQ)
- How Much are Nevada Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Under 21? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada? (FAQ)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Boulder City, NV? (FAQ)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)