How many times have you told yourself to find cheaper auto insurance rates in Las Vegas, NV? Las Vegas shoppers have lots of choices when shopping for low-cost Ford F-150 insurance. You can either spend your time driving around getting price quotes or save time using the internet to get rate quotes. There is a better way to shop for auto insurance and we'll show you the absolute fastest way to compare rates for a Ford and locate the lowest possible price from Las Vegas insurance agents and online providers.
Finding cheap auto insurance rates doesn't have to be difficult. You just have to take a few minutes comparing rate quotes online from several insurance companies.
The auto insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide quotes in Las Vegas, NV. If more than one company is shown, it's highly recommended you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 2WD||$154||$192||$318||$18||$96||$778||$65|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 2WD||$256||$484||$416||$24||$124||$1,304||$109|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 2WD||$224||$386||$314||$18||$94||$1,036||$86|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 2WD||$162||$300||$400||$24||$120||$1,006||$84|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 2WD||$124||$204||$314||$18||$94||$754||$63|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 2WD||$114||$176||$296||$18||$88||$692||$58|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 2WD||$258||$386||$314||$18||$94||$1,070||$89|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 4WD||$206||$334||$296||$18||$88||$942||$79|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 4WD||$204||$326||$290||$18||$86||$924||$77|
|F-150 FX2 Super Cab 2WD||$126||$204||$324||$20||$96||$770||$64|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 2WD||$242||$362||$318||$18||$96||$1,036||$86|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 4WD||$214||$328||$416||$24||$124||$1,106||$92|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 4WD||$188||$260||$314||$18||$94||$874||$73|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 4WD||$250||$266||$404||$24||$120||$1,064||$89|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 4WD||$332||$484||$416||$24||$124||$1,380||$115|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 4WD||$142||$214||$348||$20||$104||$828||$69|
|F-150 FX2 2WD||$188||$318||$324||$20||$96||$946||$79|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 2WD||$232||$394||$348||$20||$104||$1,098||$92|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 2WD||$230||$398||$290||$18||$86||$1,022||$85|
|F-150 FX4 Super Cab 4WD||$244||$370||$318||$18||$96||$1,046||$87|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 4WD||$142||$248||$348||$20||$104||$862||$72|
|F-150 FX4 4WD||$250||$324||$404||$24||$120||$1,122||$94|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 4WD||$206||$334||$290||$18||$86||$934||$78|
|F-150 SVT Raptor Super Cab 4WD||$242||$398||$416||$24||$124||$1,204||$100|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 4WD||$332||$590||$416||$24||$124||$1,486||$124|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 2WD||$306||$472||$404||$24||$120||$1,326||$111|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 2WD||$160||$336||$400||$24||$120||$1,040||$87|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 2WD||$258||$534||$400||$24||$120||$1,336||$111|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 4WD||$290||$464||$314||$18||$94||$1,180||$98|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 4WD||$300||$472||$308||$18||$92||$1,190||$99|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 4WD||$290||$464||$314||$18||$94||$1,180||$98|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Price information does not factor in zip code location which can raise or lower rates greatly.
Higher deductibles save money
The diagram below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can affect Ford F-150 annual premium costs for different age groups. The rates are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Verify you're earning every discount
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but there's a good chance there are discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at quote time, but some may not be applied and must be inquired about in order for you to get them.
- Good Driver Discount - Accident-free drivers can pay as much as 50% less compared to accident prone drivers.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you will save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Club Memberships - Being a member of specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations may earn a discount on insurance.
- Auto/Life Discount - Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Good Students Pay Less - Being a good student may save as much as 25% on a Las Vegas car insurance quote. You can use this discount normally until age 25.
- Anti-theft System - Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems can help prevent theft and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Discounts for New Vehicles - Adding a new car to your policy can save up to 30% compared to insuring an older model.
- Pay Upfront and Save - If you can afford to pay the entire bill as opposed to paying monthly you may reduce your total bill.
- Federal Employees - Active or retired federal employment can earn a discount up to 10% with some insurance companies.
- Defensive Driver - Taking part in a course that instructs on driving safety can save you 5% or more and easily pay for the cost of the class.
Policy discounts save money, but most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. If you do the math and it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
Companies and the discounts they provide are detailed below.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online signing, online quote discount, good student, multi-policy, and homeowner.
- AAA includes discounts for good student, pay-in-full, multi-policy, multi-car, and AAA membership discount.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include distant student, bundle discounts, pay in full, business and professional, switch companies, and electronic funds transfer.
- GEICO may have discounts that include good student, five-year accident-free, daytime running lights, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, seat belt use, and driver training.
- Esurance policyholders can earn discounts including online quote, claim free, multi-car, DriveSense, online shopper, and homeowner.
- SAFECO has discounts for anti-theft, teen safety rewards, anti-lock brakes, bundle discounts, accident prevention training, safe driver, and multi-car.
- State Farm offers discounts for multiple autos, good driver, Steer Clear safe driver discount, Drive Safe & Save, multiple policy, accident-free, and anti-theft.
When comparing rates, check with each company or agent which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts may not apply to policyholders in your area.
Eight factors that determine insurance prices
It's important that you understand some of the things that aid in calculating the rates you pay for car insurance. If you have a feel for what controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that could help you find lower car insurance prices.
- Occupation stress can make you pay more - Did you know your career choice can influence rates? Jobs like real estate brokers, police officers, and stock brokers have higher premium rates attributed to stressful work requirements and lots of time spent at work. Other careers such as actors, students and retirees have the lowest average rates.
- Safety first - Safer cars are cheaper to insure. Vehicles built for safety reduce occupant injuries and better occupant protection means lower claim amounts which can result in lower premiums.
- Combine policies and save - Many companies allow discounts for people who have multiple policies with them. It's known as a multi-policy discount. The discount can add up to as much as ten percent or more Even with this discount, it's in your best interest to compare other company rates to help ensure you have the lowest rates.There is a good possibility that you can find lower rates even if you insure with multiple companies
- Improve your credit rating and save - A driver's credit history is likely to be a major factor in determining premium rates. People with high credit ratings tend to be more responsible and file fewer claims than drivers who have poor credit. So if your credit rating is lower than you'd like, you could be paying less to insure your Ford F-150 by repairing your credit.
- Don't skimp on liability coverage - A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance is the protection if ever you are ruled to be at fault for personal injury or accident damage. This coverage provides legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to comp and collision, so do not cut corners here.
- Prices increase with policy add-ons - There are a lot of extra coverages that you can buy when buying car insurance. Add-on coverages like personal injury protection, accidental death, and extra equipment coverage could be just wasting money. They may seem like a good idea when deciding what coverages you need, but your needs may have changed so remove them and pocket the money.
- Never let your policy lapse - Allowing your coverage to lapse can be a guaranteed way to increase your car insurance rates. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage may result in a revoked license or a big fine.
- Annual mileage and car insurance rates - The higher the mileage driven in a year the higher the price you pay to insure it. Almost all companies calculate prices partially by how you use the vehicle. Cars that sit idle most of the time cost less to insure than cars that get driven a lot. An incorrectly rated F-150 may be costing you. Ask your agent if your declarations sheet is showing annual mileage.
- Ford F-150 claim statistics - Companies analyze claim trends for every vehicle as a way to help calculate a profitable premium price. Models that historically have high amounts or severity of claims will have a higher premium rate. The next table shows the historical insurance loss data for Ford F-150 vehicles.
For each coverage type, the claim amount for all vehicles averaged together is considered to be 100. Percentage numbers below 100 indicate better than average losses, while values that are above 100 indicate more frequent claims or a tendency for losses to be larger than average.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Ford F-150 Vehicles
Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Ford F-150 SuperCab 4WD 67 110 39 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 2WD 42 93 72 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4WD 75 76 101 56 57 76
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
When should I contact an agent?
Some consumers would prefer to talk to an insurance agent. Good agents can help you build your policy and help in the event of a claim. One of the great benefits of comparing car insurance online is you may find lower rates and still choose a local agent.
After completing this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is immediately sent to participating agents in Las Vegas who want to provide quotes for your business. It's much easier because you don't need to search for any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. If you have a need to get a rate quote from a specific car insurance provider, just jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Choosing the best provider is decision based upon more than just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Las Vegas should be willing to answer these questions.
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Who are their largest clients?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
Types of car insurance agents
When finding a reputable agency, you should know the types of insurance agents and how they can quote your rates. Car insurance policy providers are categorized either exclusive agents or independent agents. Either type can write policy coverage, but it is important to understand the subtle differences since it could factor into which type of agent you select.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel are contracted to one company and examples are State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so it's a take it or leave it situation. These agents are well trained on their products and sales techniques and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Some insured continue to buy insurance from these agents mainly due to loyalty to the company rather than having low rates.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agents in Las Vegas who may provide you with comparison quotes.
- Chris Lopez - State Farm Insurance Agent
11700 W Charleston Blvd #175 - Las Vegas, NV 89135 - (702) 870-3663 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Sergio A Chavez
4676 W Charleston Blvd - Las Vegas, NV 89102 - (702) 462-9100 - View Map
- Juan Diaz - State Farm Insurance Agent
1718 S Eastern Ave - Las Vegas, NV 89104 - (702) 489-4242 - View Map
Independent insurance agents are appointed with more than one company so they can insure your vehicles with lots of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If premiums increase, they simply switch companies in-house and you won't have to switch agencies. When comparing rate quotes, you will want to compare quotes from independent agents to maximize your price options. Many write coverage with small regional insurance companies which may provide better rates.
Below are Las Vegas independent agencies willing to provide rate quotes.
- Leavitt Group - Leavitt Insurance Agency
7881 W Charleston Blvd #140 - Las Vegas, NV 89117 - (702) 382-4010 - View Map
- AMS Insurance
9960 W Cheyenne Ave #240 - Las Vegas, NV 89129 - (702) 965-3680 - View Map
- All Nevada Insurance
9440 W Sahara Ave #210 - Las Vegas, NV 89117 - (702) 873-4889 - View Map
If you feel you receive positive responses to these questions and cheaper F-150 insurance quotes, you have narrowed it down to a car insurance agent that meets your needs to provide car insurance coverage.
Shop smart and save
Consumers switch companies for a variety of reasons including policy non-renewal, being labeled a high risk driver, extreme rates for teen drivers or denial of a claim. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a great new company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of ways to shop for Ford F-150 insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting cheaper Las Vegas car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the best price on car insurance is with a small local company.
While you're price shopping online, it's a bad idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. In too many instances, an insured cut physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The aim is to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Retired Military in Nevada? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Cheap Car Insurance in Elko, Nevada? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Cheap Auto Insurance in Pahrump, NV? (FAQ)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Choosing an Insurance Company (Insurance Information Institute)