How many times have you told yourself it's time to shop around for the cheapest Audi TT insurance in Las Vegas? Car owners new to buying insurance online are likely to discover buying the cheapest Audi TT insurance in Las Vegas can be quite difficult.
Astonishing but true, over 70% of drivers have been with the same company for over three years, and nearly half have never compared rates from other carriers. Las Vegas insurance shoppers can cut their rates by nearly 35% a year just by shopping around, but most just don't grasp the actual amount they would save if they bought a different policy.
Buying the best-priced auto insurance coverage in Las Vegas is easy if you know what you're doing. Virtually every vehicle owner who is looking for cheaper auto insurance will probably buy a cheaper policy. Although Nevada consumers must learn the way insurance companies market on the web because rates fluctuate considerably.
To find low cost rates, there are a couple of ways of comparing rates from different Las Vegas insurance companies. By far the easiest way to find affordable insurance rates is to get quotes online.
Just remember that comparing more prices helps improve the odds of finding more affordable insurance.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Las Vegas, NV. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$210||$430||$324||$20||$96||$1,080||$90|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$290||$534||$314||$18||$94||$1,250||$104|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$334||$650||$308||$18||$92||$1,402||$117|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$258||$524||$296||$18||$88||$1,184||$99|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$176||$380||$324||$20||$96||$996||$83|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$352||$830||$400||$24||$120||$1,726||$144|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$232||$388||$404||$24||$120||$1,168||$97|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$258||$524||$296||$18||$88||$1,184||$99|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$230||$486||$324||$20||$96||$1,156||$96|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$350||$674||$314||$18||$94||$1,450||$121|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Nevada minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Rate quotes do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can influence rates greatly.
Does it make sense to buy full coverage?
The example below shows the difference between Audi TT insurance costs with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying liability only. The premiums are based on no claims or driving violations, $100 deductibles, single male driver, and no discounts are factored in.
When to stop buying full coverage
There is no specific rule to stop buying physical damage insurance, but there is a general guideline. If the yearly cost of full coverage is more than around 10% of replacement cost minus your deductible, then you might want to think about dropping full coverage.
For example, let's say your Audi TT replacement value is $5,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most you would get paid by your company is $4,000 after paying your policy deductible. If you are paying in excess of $400 annually for full coverage, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
There are some scenarios where only buying liability is not advised. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you have to keep full coverage to protect the lienholder's interest in the vehicle. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should not remove full coverage.
Save money with these discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not know about. Certain reductions will be credited at quote time, but a few must be manually applied before you get the savings.
- Use Seat Belts - Forcing all vehicle occupants to buckle their seat belts can save up to 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Own a Home and Save - Just owning your own home can get you a discount since home ownership is proof of financial responsibility.
- Driver's Ed - Cut your cost by having your teen driver complete a driver education course in high school.
- Low Mileage - Low annual miles could qualify for better prices on cars that stay parked.
- Payment Method - If paying your policy premium upfront rather than paying monthly you can avoid the installment charge.
Remember that most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So even though they make it sound like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it's just not the way it works.
Popular insurance companies and some of the discounts are shown below.
- GEICO may offer discounts for anti-lock brakes, military active duty, defensive driver, multi-vehicle, membership and employees, federal employee, and emergency military deployment.
- Travelers may include discounts for payment discounts, good student, multi-policy, multi-car, driver training, and student away at school.
- Nationwide policyholders can earn discounts including good student, defensive driving, business or organization, easy pay, anti-theft, multi-policy, and accident-free.
- Farmers Insurance has savings for early shopping, mature driver, switch companies, pay in full, and teen driver.
- Esurance offers discounts including multi-policy, good student, claim free, Switch & Save, anti-lock brakes, and DriveSense.
- State Farm includes discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, student away at school, good student, accident-free, multiple autos, and driver's education.
- Progressive may have discounts that include continuous coverage, online signing, homeowner, good student, online quote discount, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
- Mercury Insurance offers premium reductions for age of vehicle, annual mileage, accident-free, location of vehicle, good student, and multi-car.
When comparing rates, check with all companies you are considering which credits you are entitled to. Some discounts listed above may not apply to policyholders in Las Vegas. To see providers that offer multiple discounts in Nevada, click here to view.
Protect more than your Audi TT
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Las Vegas, maintaining insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- Most states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a specific minimum amount of liability if you want to drive legally. In Nevada these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, most banks will have a requirement that you have insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you default on your policy, the bank will be required to insure your Audi at an extremely high rate and require you to fork over for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards both your assets and your car. It also can pay for hospital and medical expenses that are the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you cause an accident and are sued. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your car outweigh the cost, especially with large liability claims. On average, a vehicle owner in Las Vegas is overpaying over $865 each year so it's very important to do a rate comparison at every renewal to ensure rates are inline.
Car insurance agents can give valuable advice
Many people would prefer to sit down with an agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases A nice benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you can get lower rates and still have a local agent. And buying from small agencies is especially important in Las Vegas.
After completing this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is sent to companies in Las Vegas who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. You never need to search for an agent since price quotes are sent to you instantly. It's the lowest rates AND an agent nearby. If you have a need to get a rate quote from a specific company, don't hesitate to visit that company's website to submit a rate quote request.
Shown below are Las Vegas car insurance companies that can give you rate quotes for Audi TT insurance in Las Vegas.
- State Farm: Gregory A Moore
4312 W Charleston Blvd - Las Vegas, NV 89102 - (702) 870-9298 - View Map
- Family Trust Insurance, LLC
6420 W Spring Mountain Rd #20 - Las Vegas, NV 89146 - (702) 212-3838 - View Map
- Chris Lopez - State Farm Insurance Agent
11700 W Charleston Blvd #175 - Las Vegas, NV 89135 - (702) 870-3663 - View Map
- Insurance Group of Nevada
US Bank Financial Center, 2300 West Sahara Avenue, Suite 800 - Las Vegas, NV 89102 - (702) 996-6434 - View Map
Selecting a company needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Will one accident increase rates?
- Do the coverages you're quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?